JEE ( Main + Advanced)
JEE Main is a computer-based online test conducted by National Testing Agency for students aspiring to pursue undergraduate courses in top engineering institutes in India. It is the first phase of the IIT Joint Entrance Exam. The JEE Main examination is conducted in two sessions and candidates can take the exam either in the month of January or in April. The candidates can further opt to appear for one exam or both exams. The better of two NTA scores will be considered by the exam conducting authority in preparing the ranks/merit list.
More significantly, students are granted admission to IITs, CFITs, NITs, and other Government funded technical institutes based on the marks obtained in JEE Main. Also, the top 2,50,000 students from JEE Main will qualify to appear for JEE Advanced.
Why you should take it?
JEE Main is a standardized test that is conducted across different states in India. The exam is held at an undergraduate level for offering admissions in some of the best engineering and technical institutions that are Government funded or privately owned. The top reasons for taking the exam are:
- It is the only platform for engineering aspirants to land a seat in some of the premier technical institutes.
- JEE Main is the first step for IIT aspirants to get admission in top IITs and other colleges across the country through JEE Advanced.
How To Prepare For JEE
For most of the students, coaching classes are considered to be one of the main solutions to secure a good ranking. However, an aspirant can achieve their desired result without coaching provided they put in a fair amount of effort and develop an effective preparation strategy.
Candidates need to devise a well-organised study plan. Furthermore, they need to have a smart approach to everything. They need to learn what the exam is all about, read the syllabus, use the right study materials, practice solving questions, etc. They should also be mentally and physically fit to write the exam. In any case, we have listed some of the key tips that will help each candidate to boost their JEE Main preparation.
JEE Main Preparation Tips
- Begin from scratch – Fundamentals play a vital role in JEE Main. Always concentrate on structuring and understanding the basics of all the subjects. When the basics are strong, learning becomes easier.
- Prepare a timetable – JEE Main preparation curriculum is extensive. Hence, it should be scheduled to gain the best results. Split the syllabus into different parts according to your benefit. It can be limited to a chapter or a unit. Follow the timetable and avoid distractions in between.
- Know the syllabus and pattern – For better preparations, the most significant factor is to keep oneself updated with the complete syllabus along with the paper pattern.
- Befriend books – For JEE Main preparations, NCERT textbooks are a must, no matter which subject it is. Therefore solve NCERT textbooks before moving to other references. Also, remember to choose the right study resources which will help you study productively.
JEE Main Syllabus
While the JEE Main syllabus is mainly mapped according to the NCERT textbooks, NTA does prescribe a separate syllabus for JEE. It comprises of topics that are covered in class 11th and 12th standard including subjects such as Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- The candidate must have secured 50% marks in Maths, Physics, and Chemistry along with 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Mathematics is compulsory for candidates applying for B.Arch./B.Planning courses.
What are the Course Benefits?
Outstanding and highly qualified faculty members who help students in every aspect of their study life
Computer Based Tests
Online tests will be conducted as per the new change in the pattern, for better practice of our students
1 on 1 doubt classes are conducted for students to provide them with customized solution
Board Improvement Program
Special board classes for the students who are improving in any subject of board
Recorded Video Lecture
Students who have missed classes can watch recorded video lectures in computer lab to cover up the topics.
Daily Practice Problems
Designed for a student’s self-understanding of a topic. DPPs are handed over daily to the students for practice after every session
Periodic Tests are conducted regularly, allowing students to solve all kinds of questions asked in the competitive exams of JEE.
- Orientation classes are conducted for students to motivate them and make them familiar with the institute.
Every student’s progress is tracked by giving a constant feedback on their performance in the tests.
Regular feedbacks are taken by the students in order to improve the learning process qualitatively and listen to all student’s queries.