CSC Academy Objective
CSC Academy has initiated various Skill Development Courses with the following objectives:
- • To provide the skill training in rural areas, locally accessed by rural youth
- • Get them certified
- • Employment/Self-Employment Linkages
Acquire Basic Skills in MATLAB
CSC Academy brings online skill course on MATLAB with the industry experts. The programme offers basic skill training on MATLAB. The demand for MATLAB is about to flourish Indian market. MATLAB has the potential to grow by creating Artificial Inteligance/Machince Learning Jobs, design-tech jobs, and start-ups across the country in the fields such as Programming, Manufacturing, Artificial intelligence/Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and additive manufacturing Robotics etc.
MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation. MATLAB is an interactive system whose basic data element is an array that does not require dimensioning. This allows you to solve many technical computing problems, especially those with matrix and vector formulations, in a fraction of the time it would take to write a program in a scalar noninteractive language such as C or Fortran.
Typical uses of MATLAB include:
- • Math and computation
- • Algorithm development
- • Modeling, simulation, and prototyping
- • Data analysis, exploration, and visualization
- • Scientific and engineering graphics
- • Application development, including Graphical User Interface building
The course will give the fundamental knowledge and practical abilities in MATLAB which required effectively utilize MATLAB tool in technical numerical computations and visualization.
After the completion of course candidates will be: -
- Able to use MATLAB for interactive computations.
- Familiar with memory and file management in MATLAB.
- Able to generate plots and export this for use in reports and presentations.
- Able to program scripts and functions using the MATLAB development environment.
- Able to use basic flow controls (if-else, for, while).
- Familiar with strings and matrices and their use.
- Able to work in Predictive Maintenance & Robotics.
Opportunities in Industries
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Programming
- Predictive Maintenance
- Industries in Automotive Sector
- Many others use MATLAB software for doing data analytics
- Model-based design
- Build Artificial Intelligence algorithms and deep learning
- MATLAB has been recognized a leader in Data Science and Machine learning platform.
Who is the course for?
- The MATLAB course is designed for beginners.
- Basic Mathematics Knowledge required.
- School Kids, Engineers, Designers, Hobbyists, and anyone looking to learn Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning & Programming.
- All those who want to enhance their skill set and find a potential business & job opportunity in the space of MATLAB, Robotics, Predictive Maintenance, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning & Programming.
- MATLAB is a high-performance language for technical computing. It integrates computation, visualization, Data analysis, exploration, and programming in an easy-to-use environment where problems and solutions are expressed in familiar mathematical notation.
- MATLAB allows you to Implement and test your algorithms easily
- Develop the computational codes easily
- Debug easily
- Use a large database of built in algorithms
- Process still images and create simulation videos easily
- Symbolic computation can be easily done
- Call external libraries
- Perform extensive data analysis and visualization
- Develop application with graphics user interface
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the MATLAB technical computing environment. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB is assumed. Themes of data analysis, visualization, modeling, and programming are explored throughout the course.
Machine Learning with MATLAB:-
Machine learning is a data analytics technique that teaches computers to do what comes naturally to humans and animals: learn from experience. Machine learning algorithms use computational methods to “learn” information directly from data without relying on a predetermined equation as a model.
Deep Learning with MATLAB:-
Deep learning is a branch of machine learning that teaches computers to do what comes naturally to humans: learn from experience. Deep Learning Toolbox provides simple MATLAB commands for creating and interconnecting the layers of a deep neural network.
Image Processing :-
Image processing is the use of computer algorithms to create, process, communicate, and display digital images. Digital image processing algorithms can be used to: Convert signals from an image sensor into digital images. Improve clarity, and remove noise and other artifacts.
MATLAB Course Modules
- Basic arithmetic operators
- Hierarchy of arithmetic operations
- Elementary functions
- Predefined constant values
- Attributes for plot
- Elementary matrices
- Special matrices
- Array operators
- Summary of matrix and array operations
- Matrix functions
- Anatomy of a M-File function
- Difference between scripts and functions
- Example of input and output arguments
- Disp and fprintf commands
- Relational and logical operators
- Operator precedence
- Arithmetic operators and special characters
- Array operators
- Relational and logical operators
- Managing workspace and file commands
- Predefined variables and math constants
- Elementary matrices and arrays
- Arrays and Matrices: Basic information
- Arrays and Matrices: operations and manipulation
- Arrays and Matrices: matrix analysis and linear equations.