Indian Navy SSR/MR/AA
Under the Indian Defence, there are many Popular Jobs, Senior secondary recruitment (SSR) exam is one of them. Senior secondary recruitment (SSR) exam is an Entry-level exam in Indian Navy. After passing out the trainee becomes a sailor. … they are sailors of the navy who performs various duties on ship as well as on-base. This Post is filled through a test conducted by Navy. The candidates can apply for it who have a minimum qualification 10+2 with Physics and Maths Subjects.
The candidates who wish to apply for this exam should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 July 2004. 17 – 21 years
The candidates must have qualified 12th class examination with Mathematics & Physics, with at least one of these subjects – Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology.
Qualifying Physical Fitness Test which consists of:
- 1.6 km run in 7 minutes
- 20 squats (utthak baithak)
- 10 push ups
- Minimum height of 157 cm
- Proportionate weight
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cm
- Good mental & physical health
- No cardio vascular disease
- No surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-foot etc.,
- No history of fits or psychiatric ailments Varicose-vein etc
- No ear infection. Advised to get ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test, PFT & medical examination
Must pass the CPII color perception standard and Eyes Visual standards and meet the following standards:
- Without Glasses, better eye: 6/6 & worst eye: 6/9.
- With glasses – better eye: 6/6 & worst eye: 6/6
24 weeks of basic training at INS Chilka followed by 24 weeks of professional training in the allotted trade at any naval establishment
- Applications are received through Ordinary Post only and no other mode of dispatch is acceptable.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates are sent Call-Up letters, indicating date, time and place for examination as scheduled.
- Results of the Written Test are generally declared on the same day.
- Written test is followed by PFT, which is then followed by a medical examination; this may take 3 – 4 days depending on external factors and service requirements.
- Medically Temporarily Unfit will be referred to a Military Hospital within 21 days of first medical examination for review.
- If declared medically unfit, you may appeal of for a specialist opinion; pay Rs. 40 Military Receivable Order (MRO) in the government treasury within 21 days (no other medical fitness certificate will be considered).
- The All India Merit list will be prepared and list of selection of candidates will be displayed centre wise at respective Recruitment Centers; final enrollment is still subject to Medical Test at the INS Chilka.
- Direct & Indirect
- Meaning of difficult words
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Current Electricity
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Principles of Communication
- Relation & Function
- Complex numbers
- Straight lines
- conic sections
- set theory
- 3 Dimension
- Indefinite integrals
- Important National & International Happenings
- Heritage and Culture
- General Science
- Environmental Studies
- Ecosystem and Biodiversity
- Mountains and Valleys
- Indian National Movement
- Political Science
- Judiciary & Judgements
- Sports and Awards
- Current Affairs
- Books and Author