Indian Navy MR
Under the Indian Defence, there are many Popular Jobs, Matric Recruit (MR) exam is one of them. Matric Recruit (MR) exam is an Entry-level exam in the Indian Navy. After passing out this Exam the trainee becomes a sailor and they will enter in a different field which is as….Chef (MR):
You will be required to prepare food as per menu(vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting for ration. In addition, you will also be trained in firearms and will be allotted other duties for the efficient running of organisation.
You would be required to serve food in the officers messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in firearms and will be allotted other duties for the efficient running of organisation.
Sanitary Hygienist (MR):
They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in firearms and will be allotted other duties for the efficient running of organisation.
Total Marks : 50
Total Time : 30 Min
-ve marking : 0.25 (For each wrong answer)
|General Science and maths||25||25|
The candidates who wish to apply for this exam should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 July 2004. 17 – 21 years
Cooks & Stewards (MR): Qualified class 10
Topass (NMR): Qualified class 6
Qualifying Physical Fitness Test which consists of:
- 1.6 km run in 7 minutes
- 20 squats (utthak baithak)
- 10 push ups
- Minimum height of 157 cm
- Proportionate weight
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cm
- Good mental & physical health
- no cardio vascular disease
- no surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-foot etc.,
- No history of fits or psychiatric ailments Varicose-vein etc
- No ear infection. Advised to get ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test, PFT & medical examination
- Without Glasses, better eye: 6/36 & worst eye: 6/36.
- With glasses – better eye: 6/9 & worst eye: 6/12
- Without Glasses, better eye: 6/60 & worst eye: 6/60.
- With glasses – better eye: 6/9 & worst eye: 6/24
15 weeks of basic training at INS Chilka followed by professional training in the allotted trade at any naval establishment.
- Applications are received through Ordinary Post only and no other mode of dispatch is acceptable.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates are sent Call-Up letters, indicating date, time and place for examination as scheduled.
- Results of the Written Test are generally declared on the same day.
- Written test is followed by PFT, which is then followed by a medical examination; this may take 3 – 4 days depending on external factors and service requirements.
- Medically Temporarily Unfit will be referred to a Military Hospital within 21 days of first medical examination for review.
- If declared medically unfit, you may appeal of for a specialist opinion; pay Rs. 40 Military Receivable Order (MRO) in the government treasury within 21 days (no other medical fitness certificate will be considered).
- The All India Merit list will be prepared and list of selection of candidates will be displayed centre wise at respective Recruitment Centers; final enrollment is still subject to Medical Test at the INS Chilka.