Indian Navy AA
Under the Indian Defence, there are many Popular Jobs, Artificer Apprentice(AA) is one of them. Artificer Apprentice(AA) exam is an Entry-level exam in the Indian Navy. As an Artificer, you will undergo the best technical training to hold very responsible positions as a sailor of the Indian Navy. Management of men in addition to the technical challenges of operating and maintaining some of the most complex systems and sophisticated equipment are the major responsibilities of the Artificer. This Post is filled through a test conducted by the Navy.
The candidates who wish to apply for this exam should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 July 2004.
The candidates must have qualified 12th class examination with at least 60% aggregate marks with Physics and Mathematics, with at least one of these subjects – Computer Science/Chemistry/Biology.
Qualifying Physical Fitness Test which consists of:
- 1.6 km run in 7 minutes
- 20 squats (utthak baithak)
- 10 push ups
- Minimum height of 157 cm
- Proportionate weight
- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cm
- Good mental & physical health
- No cardio vascular disease
- No surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-foot etc.,
- No history of fits or psychiatric ailments Varicose-vein etc
- No ear infection. Advised to get ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test, PFT & medical examination
- Without Glasses, better eye: 6/12 & worst eye: 6/12.
- With glasses – better eye: 6/9 & worst eye: 6/12
- 9 weeks of basic training at INS Chilka, followed by 8 weeks of sea training
- 4 years of technical training at an Indian Navy establishment that leads to an educational qualification equivalent to diploma in electrical/ mechanical/ aeronautical engineering (recognized by Indian govt for employment purposes.)
- Applications are received through Ordinary Post only and no other mode of dispatch is acceptable.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates are sent Call-Up letters, indicating date, time and place for examination as scheduled.
- Results of the Written Test are generally declared on the same day.
- Written test is followed by PFT, which is then followed by a medical examination; this may take 3 – 4 days depending on external factors and service requirements.
- Medically Temporarily Unfit will be referred to a Military Hospital within 21 days of first medical examination for review.
- If declared medically unfit, you may appeal of for a specialist opinion; pay Rs. 40 Military Receivable Order (MRO) in the government treasury within 21 days (no other medical fitness certificate will be considered).
- The All India Merit list will be prepared and list of selection of candidates will be displayed centre wise at respective Recruitment Centers; final enrollment is still subject to Medical Test at the INS Chilka.
- Direct & Indirect
- Meaning of difficult words
- Physical World & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Current Electricity
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Principles of Communication
- Relation & Function
- Complex numbers
- Straight lines
- conic sections
- set theory
- 3 Dimension
- Indefinite integrals
- Important National & International Happenings
- Heritage and Culture
- General Science
- Environmental Studies
- Ecosystem and Biodiversity
- Mountains and Valleys
- Indian National Movement
- Political Science
- Judiciary & Judgements
- Sports and Awards
- Current Affairs
- Books and Author