Computer Aided Designing(CAD) & 3D Printing
Acquire basic skills in Designing and 3D Printing
CSC Academy brings first time an integrated online skill course on Computer-Aided Design and 3D printing in collaboration with Ecole Supérieure Robert de Sorbon®️, University of France. The programme offers basic skill training on Computer-Aided Design and 3D Printing technology.
The demand for design, 3D printing and additive manufacturing is about to flourish Indian market. 3D printing has the potential to grow by creating design-tech jobs and start-ups across the country in the fields such as modelling, architecture, education etc.
Computer-Aided Design and 3D Printing
The integrated course offers training on 2D, 3D design which will help to read technical drawings & designing parts, create industrial components, convert their creative and innovative ideas into reality with the designing tools like CAD. Before manufacturing a solid three-dimensional part, the digital file of that part is designed using CAD tools.
3D Printing printer takes digital input in the form of Computer Aided Design (CAD) model and creates solid, three dimensional parts through an additive, layer by layer process.
Learning about the 3D printing process, understand its benefits, and demystify some preconceived ideas. Industry partners within the 3D printing ecosystem and understand there’s a place for new business models waiting for you.
With plenty of real-world examples will describe the advantage of 3D Printing technology.
3D + Printing = 3D Printing or “Additive Manufacturing”
Who is the Course for?
- The integrated course on Computer-Aided Design and 3D Printing is designed for beginners
- No prior knowledge in 3D Printing and design is necessary
- School Kids, Engineers, Designers, Hobbyists, Artists and anyone looking to learn how to design their own models for 3D printing
- All those who want to enhance their skill set and find a potential business opportunity in the space of designing and 3D printing
- Application of CAD in different types of industries
- Sketching and Modelling
- Faster design using synchronous technology
- Surfacing of solid models as per industrial standard
- Drafting as per Industrial standard
- Modelling of 3D Frames as per different standards
- Understand the design aspects of the 3D printable file
- Know the process of 3D printer
- Be able to understand the FDM methodology
- Know about 3D printing case studies
- Be aware of materials available for consumer 3D printing
After completion of the online course, CSC Academy and Ecole Supérieure Robert de Sorbon®️, University certificate will be awarded to participants followed by an online assessment.
30 Hours of online Training and Assessment.